Naveed Zafar Ashfaq Jaffery & Co. (NZAJ) is a leading partnership Firm registered with Institute of Chartered Accountant Ordinance 1961. NZAJ has its origin in a small firm established back in 1972 which subsequently merged in 2005 with successor of a former member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. The firm was further reformed and restructured over the period to expand its operations and create synergy.
Our vision is to be a top professional services firm by adhering to our core values – integrity; objectivity; professional competence; development and maintenance of technical expertise and courtesy.
NZAJ is member firm of Prime Global, one of the five top ranking International Associations of independent accounting and consulting firms with 300 highly successful independent public accounting firms in 80 countries around the world. Globally, there are 2,000 partners and 22,000 employees.
Our firm has been placed/ included in:
- The list of QCR rated Firms issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)
- Category ‘A’ in the list of panel of auditors maintained by State Bank of Pakistan (SBP)
- The list of panel of auditors for system audit maintained by Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX)
- The approved panel list of auditors for Modarba & Mutual Funds by Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP)
- Category ‘B’ in the list of panel of auditors for Insurance Companies maintained by Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) and
- Certified Intermediary registered with SECP
- Certified registered firm with Audit Oversight Board
- In USAID Pakistan approved panel list of auditors
- In UNDP Pakistan and UNFPA/Pakistan panel list of auditors
- In UNDP Tajikistan panel list of auditors
- In list of auditors with World Bank / Asian Development Bank to undertake special assignments of projects funded by them.