Shah Naveed Saeed – FCA, CPA (USA)
Syed Mukhtar Hussain Jaffery – FCA
Mr. Ahsan Elahi Vohra – FCA
Mr. Javed K. Siddiqui – FCA
Mr. Shahid Mohsin Sheikh – FCA
Mr. Tanveer Afzal Khan – FCA
Mr. Aftab Ahmad – FCA
Qazi Wajeeh Uddin – FCA
The firm is supported with other professional staff as Directors, Managers and Supervisors who have vast experience of working with national and international organizations. Firm’s professional staff are comprised of CA, ACCA, CPA, and ICMA.
Training & Development of Staff
Training to all employees and staff is carried out in the light of the requirements of its international brand i.e. PrimeGlobal International which requires its member firms to be committed to ensure that our people have the skills and expertise necessary to provide the range of quality services required by our clients. Key philosophies followed by our firm with respect to training and development of its staff are:
- All partners and qualified staff are required to keep up to date with professional guidance, including the firm’s own risk management, ethical and independence requirements.
- All those staff carrying out statutory audit and serving specialist clients with the specialist discipline, comply with mandatory training requirements, which are actively monitored.
- All staff is required to prepare a training plan on an annual basis and where relevant, are required to undergo to continuing professional development (CPD) programs and submit their returns which are actively monitored by the Firm.
- We provide technical resources and support internally which can include electronic technical updates, training workshops, professional and personal development courses, and access to national and international technical teams.
- While the majority of technical training takes place within the firm, PrimeGlobal International also makes a significant investment to train auditors in all member firms in the global audit methodology. The audit methodology, known as Horizon, is supported by state-of-the-art technology. Significant efforts and resources have been committed to make the training program technically rigorous to support implementation throughout member firms so that the audit needs of both public interest and privately held companies can be met appropriately, regardless of their size or complexity.